1.    #1  
    I don't have many accounts synced to my phone because some are really old and I just want recent contacts/calendars. But in the calendar app, I was wondering if I can create different colored paths manually instead of just accept my palm profile one. Is it possible to make different color categories like green for work, another color for volunteer things...etc?

thanks
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronautBrooks View Post
    I don't have many accounts synced to my phone because some are really old and I just want recent contacts/calendars. But in the calendar app, I was wondering if I can create different colored paths manually instead of just accept my palm profile one. Is it possible to make different color categories like green for work, another color for volunteer things...etc?

thanks
    It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but if you set up several different calendars, one for work, one for volunteer things, etc., then you can sync each calendar with the phone. For example, you can set up several different google calendars, each for a different category, and then just assign a specific color for each category on the phone. On the phone and the web, the Google calendars can be set up to display all in one calendar, but with a different color for each calendar, so that should work for you.
  3.    #3  
    that's awesome! Perfect, thank you so much for helping.

God bless