1.    #1  
    Device: Palm Pixi Plus
    Firmware: 1.4.1.3
    Carrier: O2 UK

To be clear, this is the firmware that my new device shipped with. It was not an OTA update.

This post is primarily for the benefit of the Preware team so that they can update their repositories/work their magic.

There are no discernible changes since 1.4.1.1

Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    uhhh you got an update?
    go to the update app and see if it says anything about that os build.
    usually when theres no new update, the app tells you the highlight(s) of the latest os.

probably have 1.4.1.3 because its world ready..
  4.    #4  
    Not an OTA update (edited first post to reflect this).
    unwiredben: "As best I can tell from looking at build logs, this OS release should be equivalent to 1.4.1.1 with some firmware modifications needed for better UMTS operation on O2's network. There were no changes to components that affect application development from what I've seen."

Forums webOS • View topic - WebOS 1.4.1.3
  6.    #6  
    Sounds about right to me - thanks for clarification
    Working on it now ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    hey errade:

Please post the stock wallpapers that came with your phone to this thread, because people are looking for the default ones from the different carriers. Thanks.
    Please test the new 1.4.1.3 patches feed. I've just symlinked the 1.4.1 feed which is also used for 1.4.1.1 and now 1.4.1.3 ...

I need a volunteer to test UberKernel support for 1.4.1.3 too ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  10.    #11  
    Hi Rod,

Thanks for the speedy update - I would have been very happy to test Uberkernel but I'm afraid it's a Pixi not a Pre.

The patches seem to work fine - everythings going smoothly.

Stickywhipit: I'll post those images tonight after work

errade