Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aairman23
  1.    #1  
    Am I the only one who would find this function useful? For example, I start typing the name of a song, or the beginning of a quote, but instead of having to type the whole thing in universal search, I just start typing and below the type/input box would drop down the auto complete options (the top 5-6 most likely options...like the google search box in your browser) then you can just tap the option that best fits what your search was going to be. I feel like this would be faster and could also function as a spell check. Any thoughts?
    knobbysideup likes this.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    this would ve great
    You're not the only one - but you'd need a bit of privacy control like choosing which folders to index.

Imagine I had a photo named 'Canadian Babes go Wild' (or worse) and you typed in Ca ... for calculator ... blam! Your X-rated documents/files/videos/pictures show up for all to see.

Just a hypothetical example (yeah, canadian babes go wild... I don't know why I said that )
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    You're not the only one - but you'd need a bit of privacy control like choosing which folders to index.

Imagine I had a photo named 'Canadian Babes go Wild' (or worse) and you typed in Ca ... for calculator ... blam! Your X-rated documents/files/videos/pictures show up for all to see.

Just a hypothetical example (yeah, canadian babes go wild... I don't know why I said that )
    I get what your saying, perhaps there could be an option to turn off auto complete options that correspond to files on your phone, and then only auto complete in correlation to goolge's most common internet searches.