1.    #1  
    this article was just posted on engadget... it's about HTML5 demos...

HTML5: seriously, it's not just for video -- Engadget

I decided i'd test a few of them out on my pre and was surprised to find that some of them worked... some better than others.

what excited me the most though was that the games on this site:
    Akihabara

worked PERFECTLY. you can even configure keyboard controls and if you tap at the top of the screen it gives you the option to lock the keyboard so the URL bar doesn't keep popping up every time...

just thought i'd share. it's really nice to be able to play games straight from the browser...
  2.    #3  
    i was really just pointing out that the games on the akihabara site work well on webos devices...
    IDK, tried doing the games, tapped the top of the screen to enable like you said, but couldn't get past press A to continue. Tried 'a', 'A' and '&'.... nothing but the flashing prompt.
    I just tried those games and they work great. I hope more Devs switch over to HTML5
    Still want Flash on Pre...
  6.    #7  
    @sinime: you have to use the configure keyboard link and set up new controls
    you guys that got the games working, you using PC or Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    you guys that got the games working, you using PC or Pre?
    Pre
    I C said the blind man to his deaf dog. I did the config thing as noted and all is right in the world.
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    IDK, tried doing the games, tapped the top of the screen to enable like you said, but couldn't get past press A to continue. Tried 'a', 'A' and '&'.... nothing but the flashing prompt.
    Read the first sentence on the page. The Z key is the A button.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    The Google Gravity one is awesome, though it doesn't work on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Read the first sentence on the page. The Z key is the A button.
    What do you use for arrow keys?