1.    #1  
    I've tried every smartphone OS out there so far So far WebOS has been great! I love how the phone's OS works with multitasking and the pinch to zoom is on par with the iPhone and IMO better then the Nexus one. I'll do a full review later... But i have some questions i'd like to ask:

1). Is there a way to change the wallpaper on the lock screen(with password protection)?

2). Is there a way we can add icons/widgets to the homescreen ( it looks really plain just empty)

3). Is there any settings to restrict automatic syncing when i install an app( like using my AIM S/N it would sync my buddylist with my contacts.. its quite irritating.

4). Anyway to unbrand and delete all at&t navigation( i dont like my phones having branding)

5). I need to delete all my contacts, is there a menu options for this?

6). Is there a fix for contact syncing with my address book when i dont have a 1 before the area code?

7). Is there any option to see how memory/CPU power is being allocated and used?

8). Any recommended apps?

9). Anyway to change the IMEI
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme99 View Post
    I've tried every smartphone OS out there so far So far WebOS has been great! I love how the phone's OS works with multitasking and the pinch to zoom is on par with the iPhone and IMO better then the Nexus one. I'll do a full review later... But i have some questions i'd like to ask:

1). Is there a way to change the wallpaper on the lock screen(with password protection)?

2). Is there a way we can add icons/widgets to the homescreen ( it looks really plain just empty)

3). Is there any settings to restrict automatic syncing when i install an app( like using my AIM S/N it would sync my buddylist with my contacts.. its quite irritating.

4). Anyway to unbrand and delete all at&t navigation( i dont like my phones having branding)

6). Is there a fix for contact syncing with my address book when i dont have a 1 before the area code?

7). Is there any option to see how memory/CPU power is being allocated and used?

1. yes you have to use a theme for that
    2. no thats not possible i would suggest you look into active card in the app catalog
    3. yes just don't add them
    4. no but u can hide them using patches
    5. not really a menu, you have to go into the sync contacts menu and delete them all from there by un-syncing them
    6. idk
    7. there are patches and homebrew applications for that
    8. too many to name since it all depends on what you like and want to do with your phone....i advise browsing the app catalog
    9. idk what that means
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme99 View Post

1. yes you have to use a theme for that
    2. no thats not possible i would suggest you look into active card in the app catalog
    3. yes just don't add them
    4. no but u can hide them using patches
    5. not really a menu, you have to go into the sync contacts menu and delete them all from there by un-syncing them
    6. idk
    7. there are patches and homebrew applications for that
    8. too many to name since it all depends on what you like and want to do with your phone....i advise browsing the app catalog
    9. idk what that means
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  5.    #5  
    Is there a way to move emails to the spam folders etc?

one of the things that irritate me on this phone is the lack of menu options..