View Poll Results: What're you wanting the most right now?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • New WebOS Device

53 60.92%
  • Mic/Camera Access

8 9.20%
  • Document Editing

12 13.79%
  • Flash

14 16.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm curious as to what everyone is looking forward to the most right now. For me it's got to be mic/camera access for the developers.
    New WebOS device! Time for the new Palm phone to come out (whatever they call it). And... I can't wait for a hot HP/Palm WebOS tablet.
    Man, all your choices were dead on of all I really want right now. I can wait, but document editing would be nice so I can do homework/ect on the go if I need to, and the ability to edit/view files from my phone would be wonderful. That being said, Flash would be great for gaming or viewing a few other websites that I can't currently view on my phone correctly. Microphone/camera access would be awesome too.

I would love a new webos device though! I just can't pick one out of all your choices!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Paid apps for 'non-official' countries
    what I want now is...... Sleep.
    I second the motion for sleep. Mmmmmm... Sleep..
    A new webos device but a new Evo will do for now.
    Actually, all of those options save Document Editing (something I personally don't need) are on my "most wanted list... however, since I could only vote for one I chose mic access, there are a ton of great apps possible with that seemingly simple addition to the documented API. :\

More than any of those options, I'd like to see better file access for devs, the ability to tag MP3s from an app, edit pictures without the use of a web server, etc...
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I wan it all. I want it all! And I want it now!
    Mic/Camera access, definitely. I just got my Palm Pre +, so I'm in no hurry for a new device :P. Definitely looking forward to some cool apps though, once the mic and camera get figured out :P
    I want it all but I think new hardware will make everything better what's the use if you have all the additions and not enough power to make it run smoothly
    To be able to back up my call log and SMS/MMS, basically the same things I could do with my treo... Seems simple enough...
    to be redundant, a functional & free GPS system.
    I want this farking lag/browser refresh/jerkyness crap to end... new hardware, more processir, more memory, whatever it takes. I'm ready to throw my Pre against a wall.
    I think I just want Palm to give Jason Robitaille complete access to whatever code he wants.

He's just one guy but he's done more to make my phone awesome than a whole team of full-time Palm employees!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 05/25/2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: changed word
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I think I just want Palm to give Jason Robitaille complete access to whatever code he wants.

He's just one guy but he's done more to make my phone awesome than a whole team of full-time Palm employees!
    SECONDED! For ALL the homebrewers.
    Also add a few things to my wishlist: Palm Profile can transfer over from my current Pre so I can keep all the apps I purchased. Also, can it use my touchstones? I invested time and money into buying 2 of them, and would love to see them carry over to the next phone.
    Please bring document editing to WebOS asap.
    The future of HP/Palm and WebOS without updates to WebOS 2.x for older WebOS-devices? Last one turn of the lights.
    No Audible choice?
    I voted for Flash so I can access ANYTHING on the web. Nomore question marks on lego blocks for unviewable content.

As for new hardware, that'd be nice as well. But I believe WebOS lags and stutters due to poor code optimization. Until they handle the software side of things, faster hardware is just going to be a band-aid to a long-term problem.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast