1.    #1  
    For as long as I can remember, I have been receiving transcribed google voice messages via email. I would click on the email in notifications and if the transcription was crap (a usual), I would hit the little "play message" option that appears after the email. This would prompt the music streaming window to pop-up and allow me to hear my message. I just noticed that this no longer works! I hit "play message" and the streaming window/card pops-up, but the message never loads. Everything else streams fine. Whats the deal?
    Last edited by aairman23; 05/25/2010 at 04:30 PM.
  2.    #2  
    So this has either already been answered a million times and everybody is too lazy to flame me, or I'm the only one this has happened to...
    Last edited by aairman23; 05/25/2010 at 08:27 PM.
    Yes, I've had both of those problems with Google Voice and I HATE IT! I searched all over my google account page and can't find and way to cancel the service.

Are you trapped once you activate this service or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbracement View Post
    Yes, I've had both of those problems with Google Voice and I HATE IT! I searched all over my google account page and can't find and way to cancel the service.

Are you trapped once you activate this service or what?
    under settings select deactivate .... its as close to "canceling" as you can get without sending a letter to google (according to terms and agreements)
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    I use my speed dial to access my google voice account to listen to the message if the transcription is useless.

Nice thing about that is I get my message through the earpiece instead of out loud through the speaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by aairman23 View Post
    So this has either already been answered a million times and everybody is too lazy to flame me, or I'm the only one this has happened to...
    No, I'm having the same problem except I'm starting on the google voice website in the browser and clicking the play button from there. Once the streaming audio opens it acts like it will load, then it comes back and says, "There was an error loading the file." Then it closes. I was hoping someone would have answered your question by now. I guess we are out of luck. I'm thinking of doctoring the phone and seeing if that helps. But I'll make one last sweep of these forums.
    No problem here. I play them from my email app on gmail and goes to streaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    I use my speed dial to access my google voice account to listen to the message if the transcription is useless.

Nice thing about that is I get my message through the earpiece instead of out loud through the speaker.
    That's a good idea, never thought of that. Just yesterday I turned my forwarding to GV off, and went back to regular voicemails. With the horrible transcription and (seeming) inability to listen through the earpiece, it just didn't have any value for me.