1.    #1  
    I have a Pre that is fully flashed to CricKet. I tried to install Preware and filecoaster using the latest version of WebOS quickinstall. I doesn't show up in my launcher , but I can see it in Device Management. I was able to use Themer and Tweaks. Why are my new app not showing up?
    Try restarting your Pre. They should have shown up, but it's strange that they didn't. I doubt it doesn't have to do anything with being flashed to Cricket, but anything is well possible.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    I did a restart and their still not showing up. When I first got the phone flashed to cricKet it had developer mode & terminal app on it. Again, I can do themer and tweaks but the apps don't show on my launcher.
  4.    #4  
    I got Preware installed by using the terminal app, but every time I try to install it goes to the app store and say I need a Palm Profile. Is their a way to install filecoaster using Terminal?
    "Tell your Moms I asked about her."
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMannyJr View Post
    I did a restart and their still not showing up. When I first got the phone flashed to cricKet it had developer mode & terminal app on it. Again, I can do themer and tweaks but the apps don't show on my launcher.
    If you have or can get Luna Manager, run a rescan of applications. This should fix the problem.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6.    #6  
    I went into preware, then to Luna Manager and did a preformed a Rescan and nothing changed.
    "Tell your Moms I asked about her."
    I went into preware, then to Luna Manager and did a preformed a Rescan and nothing changed.
    Hmmm, Try typing in the names of the missing apps in universal search and see if they appear.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    What version of WebOS are you running?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What version of WebOS are you running?
    They don't show-up in universal search. I'm running WebOS 1.3.1
    They don't show-up in universal search. I'm running WebOS 1.3.1
    That's why. Preware requires WebOS 1.3.5 or newer...

In addition, many apps require more recent versions of WebOS. I'm not too familiar with Pres on Cricket, so I don't know how you update WebOS.
    yup.. and I believe you can't use anything newer than 1.3.1 to flash to Cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    yup.. and I believe you can't use anything newer than 1.3.1 to flash to Cricket.
    I thought 1.3.5 was the newest Cricket flash. I could be wrong though. I need to go dig around for more info...
    My bad... Just checked the info I was referencing and it said anything before 1.4... which obviously includes 1.3.5.

Thanks for catchin' that!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    My bad... Just checked the info I was referencing and it said anything before 1.4... which obviously includes 1.3.5.

Thanks for catchin' that!
    No problem

However, I don't know how the OP would update to 1.3.5. I think he would need to take it to a store and pay to have it flashed again.
  15.    #15  
    Thanks guys for the help. I'll look around for the 1.3.5 OS cricKet flash. It only cost me $45 and one week for the full flash. I'm open to any work around solutions to adding apps on my pre.