1.    #1  
    So I am still holding out the palm wont get screwed and get flash.... but we coulda guessed the promises to be the first to do flash were not true. According the this video posted a year ago when we all heard flash was coming.... The rep from adobe says. " Will be one of the first to get flash" not the first.

I'm confused. Are you recognizing that it was never stated that webOS would be the first to get Flash, but rather one of the first? Or are you complaining because they said we'd be first, and we're not? Even setting aside the fact that nobody has it yet, and we could get it before Android.

And, finally: who cares who gets it first?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    So I am still holding out the palm wont get screwed and get flash.... but we coulda guessed the promises to be the first to do flash were not true. According the this video posted a year ago when we all heard flash was coming.... The rep from adobe says. " Will be one of the first to get flash" not the first.

woooooaaaah boy. flash will come, just give it time.
  4.    #4  
    sorry i am never one to rant nor have i tried to on pre central but i admit this is my first rant i guess i am frustrated bc were not getting it first , but in the end i guess your both right... who cares and it will come when it comes
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    sorry i am never one to rant nor have i tried to on pre central but i admit this is my first rant i guess i am frustrated bc were not getting it first , but in the end i guess your both right... who cares and it will come when it comes
    I've been excited about Flash when they announced it would be released in October 2009... Since then, I've lost interest. I'll be happy when we finally get it, but I don't really pay attention to it anymore.
  6.    #6  
    I mean for now i can just get on my pc if i need to enjoy flash
    It's ok. You don't need flash. Really. There's spankwire, mofo, xshare, and a few other sites that will let you watch all of your favorite streaming videos from the web on your phone perfectly!!!
    : (){:|:&};:
  8.    #8  
    no thanks