1.    #1  
    It would be great to have a webOS TV, imagine a TV with a gesture area remote, and ability to multi-task while watching TV and use the apps on TV, wonderful. I wish H/P had enough clout to place web OS TV.
    They could partner with a TV maker.

But I'm not sure how well it would work, though I guess we will see what HP does with their webOS printers.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    It would be great to have a webOS TV, imagine a TV with a gesture area remote, and ability to multi-task while watching TV and use the apps on TV, wonderful. I wish H/P had enough clout to place web OS TV.
    That would actually be pretty cool. Maybe have a remote with a touchscreen and gesture area that would control the TV...
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Was watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition last night on the DVR and they gave something like that to the family. Had all the pinch/zoom stuff like you see in the movies/tv shows. I immediately thought, "WebOS would make that so much nicer!"
    How about a Wiimote type of controller for cycling through cards, etc. Still keeping the gesture area on the remote too. There might have to be a cursor in order to use it without a touchscreen.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  6.    #6  
    I would say even have a touchscreen TV or a small gesture area on TV, in case the remote gets lost. I wonder if H/P could partner up with sony or vizio?
    What would be really cool would be for the next Palm phone to have the ability to add external devices (like the iPhone can) so you could click on a RF transmitter and pull up an app for making your device a remote control - with the swipe control for changing channels and stuff.
  8.    #8  
    I think a dedicated remote w gesture area and ability for the TV to sync with your palm profile, amazing.