1.    #1  
    I have a problem.. I added a new contact in my phone book but I can't send a text message to the contact. I deleted the contact and saved it again but it's not working.. I have sync and un-sync all my contacts and tried to text the new number contact but it won't let me.. I touch the sms button and nothing happens!. Anyway around or what can I do? Let me know Thanks,
    Here is link to a thread dealing with the same problem:
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...in-people.html

I don't believe there is a fix Seems to be a bug in WebOS...
    are you syncing with google/yahoo/etc? Try deleting them on your phone, and then putting that contact in to another service and then syncing, just to see if that helps.
  4.    #4  
    that sucks.. I could call that number but I can't text it... Well maybe if I reset the phone I will be able to text.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    are you syncing with google/yahoo/etc? Try deleting them on your phone, and then putting that contact in to another service and then syncing, just to see if that helps.
    I did delete google contacts and deleted the number that I can't text but I tried to text the number without saving it and it won't send it just freezes the messenger app.. I'll try to save it to palm contacts to see if it works