1.    #1  
    Voting has begun for the Finalists in the PalmSpot commercial Contest. I won't try to SPAM the boards too much, but please consider voting for my commercial under "Best Use of webOS" and "Overall best"

I have received some amazing feedback on my commercial (you can see some comments in my signature), and if you would like to watch my video, it can be found at palmSpot Entry: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks | webOSroundup or YouTube - palmSpot - "webOS Does, and Does, and Does some more" by Ada (for Youtube link)

To vote:
    1. Go to palmSpot Finals! Vote for your favorites!! | webOSroundup
    2. Under "Best use of webOS", choose: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    3. Under "Overall best", choose: “webOS Does, and Do...es, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    4. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS and FAMILY

NOTE: As of this past weekend, the PalmSpot App for webOS has been updated to allow voting directly from the phone App. Link to app: http://developer.palm.com/webChannel...aptic.palmspot

thanks again!
    Adam

THANKS SO MUCH!
    Adam
    Last edited by Audemars02; 05/24/2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Added link to PalmSpot app
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Do you think it's possible that you have taken your video promotion on this forum a bit past appropriate? Kind of feels like SPAM now.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Do you think it's possible that you have taken your video promotion on this forum a bit past appropriate? Kind of feels like SPAM now.
    Yea, you're probably right... I will try to cut back a bit on the promotion... just super excited because I have never won anything like this before and just wanted to do everything I could.
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Audemars02 - never mind Ryleinstl - he is nOT a moderator! Your promo was a WONDERFUL promo and it would be great if PALM picked up on it and processed it professionally! You have good reason to be proud of your accomplishment - Ryley is just jealous! The original Palm Pre commercials were horrible and did NOTHING to promote the PRE or show people how nice WEBOS is - YOU however were able to communicate AND show by examples what the PRE can do!

Congratulations!
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    Audemars02 - never mind Ryleinstl - he is nOT a moderator! Your promo was a WONDERFUL promo and it would be great if PALM picked up on it and processed it professionally! You have good reason to be proud of your accomplishment - Ryley is just jealous! The original Palm Pre commercials were horrible and did NOTHING to promote the PRE or show people how nice WEBOS is - YOU however were able to communicate AND show by examples what the PRE can do!

Congratulations!
    Thanks for the great feedback... but i will say one thing, that i did kinda SPAM the forums a little too much for the contest... he was right about that!

Like any of my work:
    Audemars02 - you just actually spammed me via e-mail/PM. Dude!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Audemars02 - you just actually spammed me via e-mail/PM. Dude!
    CRAP! I thought i erased your name from my "to" list of people to send to after your post above! OOPS! So sorry!

Like any of my work:
  8.    #8  
    LAST DAY TO VOTE!

If you haven't voted yet, please do!

To vote:
    1. Go to palmSpot Finals! Vote for your favorites!! | webOSroundup
    2. Under "Best use of webOS", choose: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    3. Under "Overall best", choose: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    4. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS and FAMILY

NOTE: As of last weekend, the PalmSpot App for webOS has been updated to allow voting directly from the phone App. Link to app: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Thanks again for all your support over the last few months!
    Adam

Like any of my work:
  9.    #9  
    Great News! My commercial took home 1st Place for "Best use of webOS" and 2nd Place for "Overall Best". I really appreciate the feedback and support from the Precentral community.

Also, I was told that while I did not win for "Overall Best", my commercial did get the most fan votes for "overall best"...unfortunately, when added to the judge's vote, it pushed me down to 2nd. But, it makes me feel so great to have been given all the support from so many of you guys!

Thanks again!

Like any of my work:
    woo hooo! Congrats on a great commercial, and on doing such an effective job of promoting it to potential voters!

Nice job!