1.    #1  
    i have everything i need on my phone but on webos installer its saying cant connect to pretheamer and alot of the theames on this web site isnt even on the list what do i do please help
    not sure why it wouldnt work but as a back up what u can do it download the ipk file from prethemer and install it using quickinstall
    or dowload preware from quick install to your phone, and upload themes from that app. It is a lot easier and don't nees to be plugged into your computer to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shennarush View Post
    i have everything i need on my phone but on webos installer its saying cant connect to pretheamer and alot of the theames on this web site isnt even on the list what do i do please help
    You should get your themes from Preware...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    You should get your themes from Preware...
    This!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    This!
    This?
    Quote Originally Posted by shennarush View Post
    FYI, if you don't have Preware and the Uberkernel/Govnah for overclocking.. you don't have "everything you need"... IMHO
    This?
    lol

lol
    What does it mean?
    I'm guessing, do this. As in follow your advice.
    What does it mean?
    It means what you said is what she should do, in other words I second your post.

It means what you said is what she should do, in other words I second your post.
    +1

that is the accepted protocol...
    hey me and my neighbor have been having problems. we both to replace our pre with new ones. now when we put preware back on to them they work fine have all patches and apps but do not have the themes. any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by footballmaster2010 View Post
    hey me and my neighbor have been having problems. we both to replace our pre with new ones. now when we put preware back on to them they work fine have all patches and apps but do not have the themes. any advice?
    Turn on the feed for themes in the drop down menu.