1.    #1  
    Any idea how they are going to make the current touchstone chargers compatible with the furute HPalm tablet.
    Hopefully they make their new phones compatible with the touchstone. Its the best way to charge, no wires to mess with.

Joe
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    $20 touchstones are the bees knees
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    Any idea how they are going to make the current touchstone chargers compatible with the furute HPalm tablet.
    I'm guessing they will just put one touchstone on each corner...
    They could use a charging pad. Like this one.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    ummmm, i sure as hell hope the tablet doesnt fit on the touchstone charger, that wouldnt be much of a tablet.
    A big-*** touchstone, I 'spose. Roughly 12 times the size of the current touchstone I'm gonna say. Call it "Touchstone XL"
    Isn't it obvious guys? They'll make you buy 4 or 5 touchstones, and then you gotta align them all up.
    I'm thinking more along the lines of a Touchstone that is a little bigger than the current one, but isn't sloped as much so it can accommodate the larger screen size on a flat surface. Basically once you put the tablet on the touchstone, the bottom edge of the tablet should nearly be touching the surface edge.

Opinions?
    The "Touchrock".
    Pre|central Peacekeepers