1.    #1  
    I recently downloaded the WebOS Quick Install 3.0 and have had issues with it. Maybe it's my Pre, but I've got everything setup how it should be (Novacom, new Java, Dev mode, etc...) and when I click on "Themer", it says it cannot connect to the feed and then gives me another error message with a url on it. It also does NOT show me Package manager service OR Preware in the Webos Internals feed (all). I cannot find it! Help!!!!!
    Try an updated version of WOSQI maybe. That's my only guess.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-12-a.html

Also With the latest version of Preware the package manager is no longer needed as a separate install, they have been combined together.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Your not behind a proxy server by any chance are you ? or some sort of firewall which is not allowing WOSQI to connect to the net.
  4.    #4  
    I'm not really sure what WOSQI is?? But I'm not as far as I know??
    Quote Originally Posted by laxsaint99 View Post
    I'm not really sure what WOSQI is?? But I'm not as far as I know??
    Really! WOSQI = WebOsQuickInstall.

Use the correct version and your problem should disappear, And if not ask the dev in the official thread! I bet you get more help by asking the creator.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

6.    #6  
    Sorry! Okay, so I reinstalled WOSQI to the newest version. Things still don't work. I enabled WOSQI in my windows firewall as an exception, still doesn't work. I was able to find the preware app in the webos internals feed (pre) and installed it. But now, after restarting it multiple times, there's no theme category at all. So basically I can't get themes on my phone from WOSQI nor from Preware. What's going on???
    Quote Originally Posted by laxsaint99 View Post
    Sorry! Okay, so I reinstalled WOSQI to the newest version. Things still don't work. I enabled WOSQI in my windows firewall as an exception, still doesn't work. I was able to find the preware app in the webos internals feed (pre) and installed it. But now, after restarting it multiple times, there's no theme category at all. So basically I can't get themes on my phone from WOSQI nor from Preware. What's going on???
    Are you using the current version of WOSQI (3.12)? Is the theme you are looking for available through Preware?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    im having same problem, no theme option in preware and cant download themes to webos 3.12
    you need to turn the theme feed on in preware in order for them to show up..
    open preware, tap top left of screen, tap manage feeds in the dropdown