1.    #1  
    if you haven't heard, the rythmn/puzzle game Audiosurf has made it to the zuneHD and soon enough the iphone but why not any word as of Audiosurf tilt for Palm Pre?
    I believe Audiosurf is exclusive to the Zune HD.
    Incredible game too.
  3.    #3  
    well I was researching and dnt think its exclusive because the iphone almost made the jump but due to restrictive music api or watever the game isn't able to access the certain parts of the music file(s) needed to play the game...like this would make my day if someone found a way to do it which I know is either a possibility now or in Fall when more API(s) are released
    I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it ended up ported over. Audiosurf is one of my favorite games for pc :-)
    The version we'd be getting, if we were to get it would be Audiosurf TILT, and that indeed is a Zune HD exclusive.

Of course, I'm sure if Apple allows access to their music API, that would be lifted.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SportingLions View Post
    I believe Audiosurf is exclusive to the Zune HD.
    Incredible game too.
    Incredible device as well.
    Yeah, the Zune HD is a lot like the Pre in the sense that nobody really bought it despite it's OS being far ahead of it's competitors. Even the Zune desktop software makes iTunes look rather horrible. The Zune HD is built pretty flawlessly too, not really the case with the Pre but this goes to show that the majority of consumers buying something, doesn't mean they are always wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by SportingLions View Post
    Yeah, the Zune HD is a lot like the Pre in the sense that nobody really bought it despite it's OS being far ahead of it's competitors. Even the Zune desktop software makes iTunes look rather horrible. The Zune HD is built pretty flawlessly too, not really the case with the Pre but this goes to show that the majority of consumers buying something, doesn't mean they are always wise.
    Well said!