1.    #1  
    I used to have a centro and now have a pixi. Can you create folders and save messages received. I often receive important messages and would like a way to save them in a saved folder or a folder that I created on my own. I know there is a way to do a screen shot but have not been able to do that yet. However if it is a long message I do not want to have to do multiple screen shots. Can I send an sms message to my email?
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    It would be helpful to know what kind of email system you are using on your computer and phone, such as POP3 or IMAP, and if you are using Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook, etc. There are going to be different answers for your question depending on some of this other information.
    The Save/Restore app that can be got from preware allows you to save your sms messages to a folder. You could then use the app Internalz or plug the usb in to move the sms messages that you want
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdasher View Post
    Can I send an sms message to my email?
    Yes, you can forward an sms message to your email. Just press down on the message and a menu will pop up giving you the option of forwarding the message to your email.
    You can also do a "Copy" from the same menu as the "Forward Via Email". Then you could paste it into a notes or editor type app, most of which have some sort of folder/group organization. A little more work, but it would keep things nicely organized.
    You probably can create folders on your webmail using a computer, and then the Pre email will sync with those folders.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)