1.    #1  
    I am a long-time user of HandyShopper on Palm, and I still run it on Classic. I'm looking for a friendlier replacement though. So far, I've considered:

• Shopping List
    • TealShopper
    • Shopping Manager

Shopping Manager looks like the best so far, but I've gotten used to everything syncing with the web in these days of Synergy. I would be willing to consider a web application that doesn't even have a Pre component to it, although I haven't been able to find any.

I mainly use this not as a shopping list, but to keep my packing list for frequent trips. So the main things I need are:
    • a list of items with quantities
    • all the items can be reset to zero easily
    • the items can be categorized
    • easy import from HandyShopper would be a plus

I suppose Google Spreadsheets is another possibility.

I would have added hyperlinks to the software listed above but apparently I can't until I have made 10 posts in these forums.
    I've tried a few but I keep coming back to Shopping Manager. You could also use Remember the Milk or Toodledo which both have webos clients.
  3.    #3  
    I use Toodledo, but it (along with RTM) really do not seem applicable to a set grouping of items that I want to reset and organize by quantity repeatedly.
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Google Spreadsheet support will be in the next big update of Shopping Manager.

Regards,
    Thomas
    VivaLV Software
  5.    #5  
    I have been using the paid version of Shopping Manager and it is everything I could ask for.