Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    just contacted the developer of angry birds game on the iphone, and this is what i got back..

Hi Paul,

We’re currently looking into the possibility of developing Angry Birds for other platforms. Nothing is confirmed yet though. Hopefully in the not to distance future we’ll bring Angry Birds to the webOS, especially after the success of Angry Birds on the iPhone. So I guess the answer to your question at this point is “maybe”.

Kind Regards,

Matthew Wilson

Marketing Manager

Rovio Mobile

just though i would give some insight, to the people that want this game on webos
    What kind of game is Angry Birds?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #3  
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Neat.
    Nice game...very entertaining. Sorli...
    As much as I hate to resurrect old threads...now might be a good time to get this developer on board for a WebOS version of Angry Birds. The game is GREAT and highly addictive.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Awesome game that keeps both of my kids glued to their iTouch for hours and hours! I would love to have it on my Pre.
    They use the same email response every time. I emailed them last week, and I got the exact same thing.
    I also mentioned the PDK Hot Apps Contest going on to them in the hopes I could lure them in with some other incentive than a fat dude in Kansas looking to play Iphone/Touch games on his pre
  10. ght
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    reminds me of Crush the Castle on the Armor Games site.
    i was playing this game on the iphone 4 and i want it on my pre! i sure hope palm's hot app program gets developers looking at webos.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    They use the same email response every time. I emailed them last week, and I got the exact same thing.
    same
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    I would buy this... and any other top iphone games that get ported (if ever )!! please port it!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Angry Birds is the ****.
    I tried looking for anything close to this game after both of my friends showed this off to me on their iphones. But that's all they showed off, one of them already knows not to bully my Pre,but my other buddy took some convincing after we had a face off. Lets just say, he learned his lesson and he realizes now the bark aint as bad as the bite. He met the Chief, and showed due respect

Hope this comes to WebOS
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    man, this is like the onlything i might wait around for until my next rebate is due
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toejam1974 View Post
    I also mentioned the PDK Hot Apps Contest going on to them in the hopes I could lure them in with some other incentive than a fat dude in Kansas looking to play Iphone/Touch games on his pre
    i have told tons of iphone devs about the pdk contest. no one is interested. what ive been doing is email the devs of apps i find in itunes that i like.

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    On the angry birds website where you sign up for future updates about Angry birds on the Pre they said that they already have it working and that it should be here soon. I think they are just waiting for the release of 1.4.5 since Im sure their game needs it to run.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    That email is a canned response unfortunately. I got the same exact email from the exact same guy 2 or so months ago when I emailed with the same question.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    angry birds rocks!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast