1.    #1  
    I think Palm needs to come up with a new way of presenting the card metaphor on a tablet since it is going to be a bigger screen...

one that will wow me?

A cards system that is like the album pinch in and out effect on the iPad photo app. that would earn ooohs and aaaaahs on anyone who is going to see it!

Or to make it more dramatic...

Why not make a real deck of cards on the top corner of the big screen that you can spread out like a real deck of cards.

Just feel it would be AWESOME to make that work.

WHat do you guys think?
    I would want more options for all webos devices. I would also want a throw down to minimize apps to the notification area. Perhaps a shortcut to cascade all cards in a grid for simultanious viewing of all of them
    The deck of cards idea makes me think of Stacks in OS X Leopard, very slick, something Palm/HP could innovate in their own way would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    I would want more options for all webos devices. I would also want a throw down to minimize apps to the notification area. Perhaps a shortcut to cascade all cards in a grid for simultanious viewing of all of them
    I'm a huge fan of the throw down to minimize idea. I feel like this is something palm will surely implement eventually, it is too natural to how webos works for it to not be added.

I could see it on a tablet where all your minimized apps will be in a dock at the bottom, like the black notification bar now, and when you slide up from the gesture area, all of the apps slide up from the bottom in the same way all of your notifications pop up when you click on the black notification bar. Its a mix between the android app drawer and the webos notification system.

Also, I could see all open apps (as in not minimized at the bottom) being card style windows but instead of having them only in the center of the screen, you would be able to drag them around and place them where you want on screen.

The possibilities are endless. I am so excited to see a webos tablet come to fruition. My only concern is that it might not be too useful at first due to a lack of apps. With my pre, I need it for phone, email, and texting. But with a tablet, I wouldn't use it for those things, so without a good selection of apps, I would be reluctant to get one off the bat.
    I don't know but the microsoft surface comes to my mind... Being able to enlarge or minimize cards at the size you want by dragging the corners.
  6.    #6  
    i wish i had the animation skills to put this on video