1.    #1  
    I am working on a new app. Are there any Air1 listeners on here?

I may need some testers.
    I listen to Air1
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hookdc View Post
    I listen to Air1
    I should have something ready to test by tonight. Would you like to beta test it for me?
    I love Air1. How's this coming?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtohaveitall View Post
    I love Air1. How's this coming?
    I have pretty much finished creating the app. I also created a video demo for the Air1 staff. They said they really liked what they saw and I am currently in talks with them to get things worked out legally where they will allow this app to be published.

They told me they have had requests for a Palm Air1 App but, had not planned on having one created anytime soon. Be sure to head over to their website and express your support for this app. Be sure to spread the word to those who might care. Air1 could still squash this app.
    Air1 Radio, Positive, Alternative Music

How should we identifiy it as the the app you created?
    I would be happy to test this with you!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    i love air1, if there is anything i can do to help let me know
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hookdc View Post
    How should we identifiy it as the the app you created?
    Good question. I don't know. Because as far as the public knowledge is concerned it does not exist.
    Man this is awesome please let me be a tester I love air 1. I'm in albany ny
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I would be happy to test this with you!
    I would love you let you test it, but I have been instructed not to release the app to anyone. Should Air1 choose to work with me, I would guess that my current app will have to be revamped to match their current phone apps.

Air1 Radio, Positive, Alternative Music
    Let us know what we can do to help.
    Ah man this has been exactly what Ive been looking for on webOS..please continue!
    Hopefully people are following this thread still. If so - You can simply do what I've been doing for the past 1.5 years - setup a web bookmark in your launcher.

on your phone, copy this address to your clipboard (email it to yourself)
    http://emf.mp3.lee.miisolutions.net/air1_high-02.m3u

Then open the web browser, and do an image search for "air 1 icon" or something
    click on the icon you want to use (square is best - i used the third image in my search), then select from the top left dropdown menu: "page -> add to launcher" (now it gets a bit tricky). tap on the image square and zoom/pan until you're happy with the view. When you've selected the icon, NOW you can edit the Title of the bookmark - name it "Air 1", now paste the url from above into the "url" field, and hit the "Add to launcher" button.

There you go - air 1 launched right from your launcher - nothing pretty to look at, but it works, and has worked for over a year for me

PS - sent air 1 an email letting them know i'm dissappointed in them blocking this app - you should do the same
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoum View Post

PS - sent air 1 an email letting them know i'm dissappointed in them blocking this app - you should do the same
    Yea, I am disappointed also. I sold them my code for the app for a small fee. It seems that they are just sitting on it. Lack of motivation I suppose.