1.    #1  
    ok so I've noticed some apps have an option to use the pre dark theme, such as in the preferences of Preware. I've been thumbing through some image files using jason's Internalz app (thanks dude!) and noticed there's alot of images that have a 'dark' version. So my question is...is there a dark theme hidden in the bowels of webOS that can be summoned for use? I have scrimmed everything to a dark scheme except for the contacts and email cuz of the text being black. I wonder if there's a dark theme hidden that will make everything a dark background with white text?

I searched the forums for this but found nothing. Btw..this is on the vzw Pre Plus..

anyone know?
    Made this for my Sprint Pre theme, Flammable red.
    y/w to try.
    Hope it works for u.

email 3-8-10 140.patch
    Last edited by warlord9159; 05/04/2010 at 07:33 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

3.    #3  
    cool I'll check it out. Any chace for white contacts text?
    I installed "multi-scrim-1.4.1-v2" patch and it changed it to white for me
    so on need to make a patch, sorry. I bet one of the "Great" members on this site will come up with one for you.

5.    #5  
    yea but the problem with using a multi-scrim is they all change the font to white in messaging and when you pull up a context menu the white text is on the gray background and its hard to read

im also looking for the context menu background in the files but i cant find it...
    "I can't believe how cool this phone is..." (every iPhone user that has seen it )
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    yea but the problem with using a multi-scrim is they all change the font to white in messaging and when you pull up a context menu the white text is on the gray background and its hard to read

im also looking for the context menu background in the files but i cant find it...
    I've been looking for that too. it must be a color text entry not a .png.