1.    #1  
    When I'm at home, I check my mail on my computer, so I've already read everything important. Then I pick up my phone and there are 30 messages that I've already read. Takes a long time to swipe each one and send it to the trash in order to delete it.

Is there a way to delete your entire inbox without having to swipe every single email and send to trash first?!

Thanks if you've figured it out!

Kristy
    Palm Pre Plus on Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by VAkrys09 View Post
    When I'm at home, I check my mail on my computer, so I've already read everything important. Then I pick up my phone and there are 30 messages that I've already read. Takes a long time to swipe each one and send it to the trash in order to delete it.

Is there a way to delete your entire inbox without having to swipe every single email and send to trash first?!

Thanks if you've figured it out!

Kristy
    Palm Pre Plus on Verizon

Have you tried the Read All Delete All patch available in Preware or WebOS Quick Install?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Also, I don't know what email system you use but gmail sync's better than all the others. I was using hotmail with options enabled to update my phone based on action on the server. Worked better.

Now I just have my hotmail email pulled by my gmail account. Everything stays in sync, I can use a PC or even get my gmail through outlook on my pc. Working much better for me. People who email me don't notice the difference, just when I send them an email from a different email address. Just FYI.
    Dan