1.    #1  
    I regularly access a particular web site that "times out" after a few minutes. I would like to be able to keep the connection "live" by auto-refreshing the page every 5 minutes. There are lots of applications/plugins for Internet Explorer that will do this. Is anyone aware of any such application that will work with the Luna browser on a Palm Pre? Thank you for your assistance.
    There is a patch that removes the browser's auto-refresh feature.

Meaning the browser is already set to auto-refresh web pages. I'm sure it's possible to create a patch to increase the frequency.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the prompt reply. I did not know that the browser has a built-in auto-refresher. Do you happen to know what the default refresh rate is?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    the browser doesn't really auto refresh. It simply takes the page out of memory when the system needs more memory,then when you come back to the web card, it will have to reload the page. It won't work for your situation.
    there is a patch for that. Silly of Palm to default that to on. It slows stuff down.
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    the browser doesn't really auto refresh. It simply takes the page out of memory when the system needs more memory,then when you come back to the web card, it will have to reload the page. It won't work for your situation.
    I didn't realize exactly how it functioned. Thanks for the info.