1.    #1  
    This is my first time posting and is new to the forum section. All I want to know is if Sprint is coming out with a Palm Pre Plus to it's list of phones? The Palm Pre Plus is double the memory and speed of the regular Pre now. I Love my Pre and wouldnt trade it for the world but the double memory and speed that Verizon Pre Plus is very enticing.
    sprint should get something better on june or july
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n2trouble1 View Post
    This is my first time posting and is new to the forum section. All I want to know is if Sprint is coming out with a Palm Pre Plus to it's list of phones? The Palm Pre Plus is double the memory and speed of the regular Pre now. I Love my Pre and wouldnt trade it for the world but the double memory and speed that Verizon Pre Plus is very enticing.
    Hang tight, something will come to sprint, to replace the outgoing sprint pre. I just have no idea when or what it will be.
    pre plus isn't faster. Just more memory, fyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    pre plus isn't faster. Just more memory, fyi.
    While n2trouble1's statement isn't correct, more RAM = faster. Not processor wise, but more things are able to be accomplished at a faster rate. I thought we all got over this about 2 weeks after CES?

Also, I sure hope Sprint isn't getting the Pre Plus, I want something much bigger and better (Pre2?)