1.    #1  
    2 weeks ago i was in DR and had no internet access to follow up with PreCentral (i was drunk everyday, which i was incapable to use a computer) i have spent the last week following up on treads however so much have happen that i am losing track especially with all the new Kernel. Now i can't decide which is better or recommended for my Pre.

I need some major help guys and gyals.
    Last edited by vic_singh; 05/03/2010 at 12:50 AM.
    are you still drunk????

3.    #3  
    a bit....
    the party never ends
    Sorry to be nosey, but where did you stay in the DR?

Wife and I have been to the Dreams Resort in Punta Cana twice in the past 18 months, and cant wait to get back again.

Loved loved LOVED it. Beautiful.
    ps... the newest kernel is the best IMO. I have the latest one that scales back when the screen is off and its great.
    i tried the uber kernal and my phone has been really laggy, the screen will freeze for about 4 seconds at least 3 times a day now. tried different settings on govnah but it doesnt stop the freezing. and btw, my phone worked perfectly before installing and this is the first time i've had any problems like this (and i've got a ton of apps and patches). i was using the 800mhz patch before with no problems at all.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaferz View Post
    Sorry to be nosey, but where did you stay in the DR?

Wife and I have been to the Dreams Resort in Punta Cana twice in the past 18 months, and cant wait to get back again.

Loved loved LOVED it. Beautiful.

Puerto Plata, Bahia Principe San Juan.
    its great i love it there.....
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    i tried the uber kernal and my phone has been really laggy, the screen will freeze for about 4 seconds at least 3 times a day now. tried different settings on govnah but it doesnt stop the freezing. and btw, my phone worked perfectly before installing and this is the first time i've had any problems like this (and i've got a ton of apps and patches). i was using the 800mhz patch before with no problems at all.
    are you using the newest uber kernel? the one that down scale when the screen is off.......
    I've been using uber kernel 3rd gen with govnah and the screenstate mode since Saturday. No problems. Best solution for me. With CPUScaler I had to manually set the speed back to 500 mhz when streaming music. But today is my first work day, so we'll see how it fares for battery consumption. Before, with CPUScalerUlt, I could finish my 12 hr day of moderate with about 20% battery left.

Rock stable tho'.
    yeah i'm using the one that was put out a couple days ago
  11.    #11  
    thanks guys i think i will give it a shot, cause im using 800mhz.sh rite now and my phone only last about 5 hours..