1.    #1  
    idk if anyone mentioned this yet, but how cool would it be if when the webos tablet and phone paired up via bluetooth, sharing internet and syncronizing all your calendar, tasks, contacts, etc. This way it would encourage the phone users to purchsse the tablet and vice-versa. I'm sure this will be in the works, whether released as standard functionality or homebrew. I just creamed myself thinking what I can do with this. Input data onto my tablet for work, then when I'm in the field I have all my information readily accessible on my handheld. Integreated into the api as well! Learning javascript and html5 as we speak
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbohsp View Post
    idk if anyone mentioned this yet, but how cool would it be if when the webos tablet and phone paired up via bluetooth, sharing internet and syncronizing all your calendar, tasks, contacts, etc. This way it would encourage the phone users to purchsse the tablet and vice-versa. I'm sure this will be in the works, whether released as standard functionality or homebrew. I just creamed myself thinking what I can do with this. Input data onto my tablet for work, then when I'm in the field I have all my information readily accessible on my handheld. Integreated into the api as well! Learning javascript and html5 as we speak
    those 3 would obviously be shared, cause you'd sign in the same acount on both devices (i know you can't now, but they would obviously let you have one account for one tablet, and one phone.). What i'm hoping for is file sharing, Kind of like the micrsoft surface, except without having to put the phone down on the tablet. Allow you to do it through wifi.

I know I post this alot, but another thing i'm really hoping for is real multitasking
  3.    #3  
    well yea, that's what the point of connecting via bluetooth would be, to share files internet and data on the go without wifi
  4.    #4  
    take picture on pre, automatically sends over to slate.. Edit with webos gimp