Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Love my Pixi to death, but the prospect of a webOS tablet makes me so happy. It's nice to look things up on the quick with a phone, but it would be heaven to lounge with a tablet to read (Kindle app please!) and watch and browse. Here's hoping by year end!
    I personally can never imagine why I need an iPad, but a webOS tablet? Yes, sign me up, just for the coolness!

I want someone to show up on the market and show that fruit company what's the right way to do personal mobile computing.

Tablets needs cards and non-intrusive notifications. Sometimes I even hope I can swipe away notifications on my Macbook
    I'd love to see a HP Laptop system running both Windows 7 w/removal touchscreen running webOS.

Win win for both sides and gives us the best of both world, full bore laptop, Keyboard, Expansion Port, and a Removal Touchscreen with webOS.

Sorli...
    They had better hold off on that tablet!!! there is no word document editor!!! LoL Davaviz said ** to us remember?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Same here. I have no use for a tablet. But one running WebOS? Sign me up, like NOW!
    I'll be first in line
    Handspring Visor Deluxe - Palm V - Palm Vx - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 680 - Centro- PRE!!!
    +1!!!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

giggity
    i think that we have all started to see the light about webos. Precentral has actually been one of the outlets for official Palm Webos and third party homebrew developers to listen and get the pulse of what the user-base needs fixed and created to make their phones work for them. My hope is that this type of open source development stays intact when HP takes over. I believe that the Novelty of getting a certain smartphone disappears very fast when other developers start focusing on making a phone work for the user. I also hate how getting a smartphone isn't driven by its function but because some highschool preppy or Hipster dufus says it's cool. Palm....errr HP/PALM please keep your lines of communication and development open with your user base.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    do you think checking PalmCentral every hour on the hour will make them announce/release my HP/Palm webOS tablet any sooner?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by klynngullo View Post
    Love my Pixi to death, but the prospect of a webOS tablet makes me so happy. It's nice to look things up on the quick with a phone, but it would be heaven to lounge with a tablet to read (Kindle app please!) and watch and browse. Here's hoping by year end!
    Yup.. I'd like to be able to do more then one of those things at a time. Thats why i want real multitasking. What web-os currently has is great for a phone, but i'd want something more like this for a tablet.