1.    #1  
    So we know (thanks to Palm's Developer Day) that the graphics card will eventually be used to control all animations and graphical UI features in WebOS.

Well I was swiping through my launcher pages thinking this would look so cool with a motion blur effect - a really slick 3D accelerated blur could produce a 'wow this is fast and this is slick' effect that the iPhone and Android haven't done yet. It could look seriously futuristic.

What do you guys think?
    is it possible to produce a patch that can do this now
    +1 i can dig it.

Although all my apps are A-Z on one launcher page.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Looks really good SqyArc although mixing with alcohol may be fatal ;)
    Great idea, that would look great. If they took just half of the patches available and added some more eye candy with things like this and some of the scrims in preware it would be a great addition to a 1.5 update.
    Cool effect. As long as we also have the option to turn it off, it's all good. I imagine the novelty might wear off fast for some.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dohtem View Post
    Cool effect. As long as we also have the option to turn it off, it's all good. I imagine the novelty might wear off fast for some.
    Yeah it would have to be a tasteful and subtle effect - perhaps not quite as dramatic as the image above
    Looks sweet to me.
    I love the sound of this