1.    #1  
    Posted on Palm's forums, cross-posting here to see if I get different responses.

I've tried searching for this, but can't find what I'm looking for (I'm not sure exactly /what/ to search for, either).

Here's what I'd like to do:
    - Perform a full wipe/reset of my Pre Plus, to factory defaults.

That's easy, I can do that.

However, when I restart, I want to sign in with my Palm Profile (instead of creating a new one), but I do *not* want my preferences/apps/etc. restored, I want it as though it were a perfectly new phone.

Is there any way to do this?
    Launch the Backup App. Set it to "Off" and it will erase the data stored in your Palm Profile.
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/27/2010 at 12:53 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Launch the Backup App. Set it to "Off" and it will erase the data stored in your Palm Profile.
    Thanks!

Also answered on the Palm support forum just in case anyone searching on how to do this can cross-check. (Pre central forum won't let me post the link, so I guess PM me?)

Matt
    Quick question I want to do this to reset my profile my question is what about my paid apps? Will the still stick with me?