1.    #1  
    Just wondering.
    IMO there is no one to answer the phone if there was an issue.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I always wonder that too! Haha
    Boy I guess its just me

I just dont get this constant talk/whining/questioning/wondering about apps for PRE.

Just HOW much time do peope have to sit and play with something with a 3" screen?

To ME, and I realize its just me.. I use my Pre for soooo many things during the day, useful, productive, contructive things that help me get thru my day, and in addition, there is more than enough to amuse me if I need to be amused. I mean WHAT do people want from a phone?

I check email, I remote to my desktop, I keep and follow a fairly active calendar, I maintain and update my shopping lists, I talk/text/IM to friends/collegues/family, I listen to music (both stored and streaming), watch videos, take pictures, and videos, check weather for 2 locations ( I split my time between 2 homes). I doodle if I have wait time, I can play a few brain games, check and participate on 5 different forums of varying interests, I can tether my laptop if needed, I can search for and buy movie tickets, check the stock market in real time, and probably a host of other things that I cant even think of off the top of my head,.

So again HOW much more time do you people have to spend, and WHAT apps do you NOT have??

Sorry, just dont get this constant bru ha ha over apps??
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

5. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    The only app categories I can think of that are lacking are ones needing the mic, like Shazam, and ones needing a good autofocus camera, like a bar code reader.
    My thoughts on the No release of Apps on the weekend is just that.. It's a weekend! let them have a little time off. and least 2 days a week.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Boy I guess its just me

I just dont get this constant talk/whining/questioning/wondering about apps for PRE.

Just HOW much time do peope have to sit and play with something with a 3" screen?

To ME, and I realize its just me.. I use my Pre for soooo many things during the day, useful, productive, contructive things that help me get thru my day, and in addition, there is more than enough to amuse me if I need to be amused. I mean WHAT do people want from a phone?

I check email, I remote to my desktop, I keep and follow a fairly active calendar, I maintain and update my shopping lists, I talk/text/IM to friends/collegues/family, I listen to music (both stored and streaming), watch videos, take pictures, and videos, check weather for 2 locations ( I split my time between 2 homes). I doodle if I have wait time, I can play a few brain games, check and participate on 5 different forums of varying interests, I can tether my laptop if needed, I can search for and buy movie tickets, check the stock market in real time, and probably a host of other things that I cant even think of off the top of my head,.

So again HOW much more time do you people have to spend, and WHAT apps do you NOT have??

Sorry, just dont get this constant bru ha ha over apps??
    What the heck does this have to do with the OP'S SIMPLE question:
    Quote Originally Posted by jluly View Post
    Why doesn't Palm release apps over the weekend? Just wondering.
    There was nothing about app types, number, productivity or quality. It was only a question on release times. Maybe the OP is a Dev. and is excited to see the new app come online. Or maybe it is something else. Ether way, jluly gave you know reason for the attack or belly aching you have done.
    You may need more coffee before making your next post.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    maybe theses people who make these apps have a life on the weekends. Just a thought.