1.    #1  
    Just a quick tip that I discovered accidentally just now. (Not sure if this is common knowledge.)

If you call up a website & it only seems to load a portion of it (with a grey block at the bottom of the screen) there's a cheap & cheerful fix:

Just rotate into landscape & back again & the page will miraculously appear

This problem happens a lot when viewing m.precentral.net so hopefully this will help you guys out a bit if you use the mobile forums a lot.

Cheers
    SqyArc
    Good advice

This problem drove me crazy when I first got my Pre back in June. For weeks I would keep refreshing the page until it went away. Then I accidentally discovered this trick and have been using it ever since. Anyone know why this happens and why it hasn't been addressed by Palm yet?
    Thanks for the tip SqArc.... I mostly do use the mobile site a lot.
    yep, it works for sure.

Jim
    cool tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Good advice

This problem drove me crazy when I first got my Pre back in June. For weeks I would keep refreshing the page until it went away. Then I accidentally discovered this trick and have been using it ever since. Anyone know why this happens and why it hasn't been addressed by Palm yet?
    I believe it is a webkit problem because my friend says it happens to him on his iphone too.
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

you just need to stretch out the screen. Meaning you zoom in and zoom out. Works the same but its easier to pinch zoom and out then turning the phone...