1.    #1  
    I had an issue arise (see THIS post if interested) and I think my best bet right now is to just delete the calendar only from my Palm Pre Profile.

Is there a way to delete JUST the calendar from the Palm Pre Profile or a work-around?

TIA!
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    I had an issue arise (see THIS post if interested) and I think my best bet right now is to just delete the calendar only from my Palm Pre Profile.

Is there a way to delete JUST the calendar from the Palm Pre Profile or a work-around?

TIA!
    So far as I know, in order to achieve what you're looking to do, you'll need to erase your online Palm Profile Back-Up (so your Palm calendar data doesn't sync back), and then doctor your phone (and turn back on backup so you'll have a correct backup going forward). You might have been better off just changing each Palm Calendar item to a Google Calendar item by individually opening each affected event, and changing it from the Palm calendar to the Google calendar, but it seems that it's too late for that for you now. I don't know of any way to either a) hide the Palm calendar from the "All" view, or b) to erase the Palm calendar. Unfortunately, I think wiping the phone (and erasing your back-up before doing so) is your only option.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Unfortunately, I think wiping the phone (and erasing your back-up before doing so) is your only option.
    Me too

I did it though and everything's working well now. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    You can delete it from the Palm Database file founds on Pre by transfer it to your PC then edited using a SQL editor then transfer it back to your Pre.