1.    #1  
    This was a killer app I thought back in the treo days.

Mortscript Pocket Sports

I loved it and had slightly modified it for my teams at the time, but I am wondering if there is anything like this for the pre developed yet?
    probably not....seems that we are lacking quite a few things that were once involved with the treo..don't know why
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    There is Baseball Live and Basketball Live from More Solutions in the App Catalogue or you can get text messages from ESPN.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    There is Baseball Live and Basketball Live from More Solutions in the App Catalogue or you can get text messages from ESPN.
    Thanks for the mention! You can see some screenshots on our website: www.sportsliveapps.com
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  5.    #5  
    so an old thread of mine... but iphone has a killer app for yahoo fantasy baseball... anything available for pre yet?
    That was my app

I ported pocket sportscenter over but for some reason doesn't work for all of my testers (works for me)..there's a thread on it (a bit old now) in the webos dev forum. Can send to you if you want to test it out