1.    #1  
    OK, just downloaded FB 2.0, and haven't noticed much different from beta...except when tapping on photo notification it says "error, can't open photo" instead of not doing anything at all.

Plus still no way, that I see (yet) to delete notifications or tap them without being taken away from notification board.

Thoughts anyone, anything I'm missing?
    It's facebook 1.2 so don't expect a major increase
  3.    #3  
    just realized I put FB 2.0, meant 1.2...tired, LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpixi View Post
    just realized I put FB 2.0, meant 1.2...tired, LOL
    ha ha ha ?
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpixi View Post
    OK, just downloaded FB 2.0, and haven't noticed much different from beta...except when tapping on photo notification it says "error, can't open photo" instead of not doing anything at all.

Plus still no way, that I see (yet) to delete notifications or tap them without being taken away from notification board.

Thoughts anyone, anything I'm missing?
    I had both the 1.1.0 and beta (1.1.6) installed. Removed beta, then updated to 1.2, but got multiple errors, even after reboot. Eventually, I removed and re-installed 1.2. Seems to work as expected now.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I removed the Beta and installed 1.2. I don't see any noteworthy difference from the beta version but I am happy to switch to the official version.

I am always going back and forth between this app and Friendsbook which has started working again (since the last week) as I like them both.
    facebook 1.2 is more stable than the beta basically. It doesn't have any extra features they just fixed the ones that didn't work well (except opening photos ). I did notice preferences and accounts works now from the menu. And I noticed some speed improvements and slight UI improvements over the beta.

Analysis: 1.2 is prettier and faster than 1.1.6. Not more feature packed.
    plus it finally works with German language settings at all.