Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Well, I have had my first serious problem with my launch-day Pre - I've lost all my bookmarks and can't create any new bookmarks. Looking at the threads, others have had this problem as well. The only solution is to doctor the phone and I am unwilling to do that since I really like the way the rest of the phone works. I can create a bookmark on my launcher, so I will use my first launcher page for my web bookmarks (along with my LaunchPoints for quick dialing). I will just have to get out of the habit of going to the web app when I want to use a bookmark. Also, I've lost all web history.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I am in the same boat...there has got to be a solution for this. Anyone know where the bookmarks are stored? Perhaps it is a file permission issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gigaorg View Post
    I am in the same boat...there has got to be a solution for this. Anyone know where the bookmarks are stored? Perhaps it is a file permission issue...
    This happened to me, and a phone restart (regular) fixed my issues...
    alternative thread with this title :
    No Bookmarks or History on Web App
    but no fix so far, apart from luck or webos update...
    I had the same problem as well - old bookmarks lost, no history, and would not take new bookmarks.

Phone restart restored my original bookmarks.