1.    #1  
    Digloo – David Strack: webOS apps, website development, sketch comedy, and geeky blogging.

Digloo is the first full-featured Digg™ app for webOS! Now you have the power to browse the entire Digg.com website in a fast and beautiful native webOS interface. Digloo has received lots of praise and currently holds a 4.8/5 star rating (out of 58 reviews) on the Palm App Catalog. Go ahead and see what all the fuss is about! Experience Digg in a whole new way!

Digloo | Facebook
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I love the app, just hoping for an update so I can add comments from the app... It is a 5 star app as soon as that happens... For now I give it a 4... Please update it!
    Sprint Palm Pre
    You'll have to wait for an update to the Digg API because it currently doesn't allowing for commenting. Even the official Digg apps on the iPhone and Android don't allow for commenting.

And yes, it's an awesome app! Next update will have ability to view the article from the app!
  4.    #4  
    It's a huge plus still. www.m.digg.com is still cool though.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hey thanks everyone! Like malpha said, Digg hasn't added commenting to their API so I can't add it in yet.

I just submitted version 1.2 to Palm on Thursday morning. It has landscape, in-app browsing, UI enhancements, gestures, and more little tweaks! I'll probably have another update out soon to open YouTube links in the YouTube app and images in ImageView.

Thanks!
  6.    #6  
    **** yeah!
    Digg is for interweb n00bs
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    this might get me into digg.
    ok was about to buy the app after watching the video, said it was only $1.99 I'm in the UK and its £2.49 in our app store....why so expensive thats almost $4 dollars, twice the price of the app from the american store.
    Best digg app for mobile there is!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Best digg app for mobile there is!
    probably is, but i refuse to pay twice the price of everyone else in america
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    The UK price (along with other overseas countries) will be coming down to match the US pricing with the next update (should be out tomorrow). I was wrongly advised about the taxes from selling the app overseas and you're right, I'm overcharging. It will be £1.44 once Palm pushes the update out. I'm so sorry for the confusion! I'm glad you didn't buy it yet!
    good, eagerly awaiting the update
    updates live, bought, and happily wasted half an hour on digg....i think i found a new way to waste time
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Awesome! I found a couple of minor bugs over the weekend, talked about them here: Some Minor Bugs in Digloo 1.2 – David Strack: webOS apps, website development, sketch comedy, and geeky blogging.

I'll try to get an update out tonight that addresses these issues.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I might get into digg now. Thanks
    LOVE this app! SO much better than that worthless "Digg News". I love using the embedded browser. It makes paying for the app so much more justifiable, instead of just paying for a web interface. Huge thumbs up to David Strack!