1.    #1  
    just walked into sprint to check on an issue with the girls pixi, talked to a rep about mobile hotspot. He said palm was stupid for not putting the chip in the sprint pre. I connected his demo to my mobile hotspot and surfed. He then tells me I somehow got a verizon version, so I point out the button and branding the on the mirror, and he then tells me that I just got lucky. I don't get it man, why he was telling people the bb is the coolest phone around? I can do mobile hotspot, have it overclocked and can play a multiplayer first person shooter..... He still think Gamecubes are cool too?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    just walked into sprint to check on an issue with the girls pixi, talked to a rep about mobile hotspot. He said palm was stupid for not putting the chip in the sprint pre. I connected his demo to my mobile hotspot and surfed. He then tells me I somehow got a verizon version, so I point out the button and branding the on the mirror, and he then tells me that I just got lucky. I don't get it man, why he was telling people the bb is the coolest phone around? I can do mobile hotspot, have it overclocked and can play a multiplayer first person shooter..... He still think Gamecubes are cool too?
    Lol! It's always funny when people who should know what they are talking about really have no idea. What chip did he think it needed?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    That's strange.
    I don't have an interesting comment now but I'm sure someone will have one.
    I'll contribute with a useless comment. Reps are 90% worthless.
  5.    #5  
    idk, he also said the HD2 @ Tmobile is running webos. Moron. I didn't want to make him look like a total jerk cause their were people there... But come on!!!
    idk, he also said the HD2 @ Tmobile is running webos. Moron. I didn't want to make him look like a total jerk cause their were people there... But come on!!!
    So, it must be easy to get hired at a Sprint store. I don't know everything about every phone, but I could do a much better job then him.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Hey I like gamecubes!
    Mostly because of smash bros melee =P
    wow so sad
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

And you know what's ridiculous: It's VERY difficult to get a sales floor job at a Sprint corporate store. I've seen Tier 2 support agents passed over multiple times. I'm lucky enough to shop at THE BEST Sprint store in the country: Northville, MI Haggerty & 8 Mile.
    ru serious? wow wut a ******...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

What Store was that @ mrloserpunk? So I know to stay away..
  12.    #12  
    greece mall in greece ny.

I normally go to the jefferson road store, just happened to be at the mall. The jefferson road one is full of very knowledgeable reps, I recommend that one.

I just don't get it, I've been in sales for along time(since got an it position) anytime I had a new product to sell, first thing I would do is find a good resource for it outside of ATT(telesales) so I could answer any questions about it. I hated saying "im not sure"... While I can understand having a comfort zone, stepping out of it is very important in sales!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yeah he said this, when I said I want the next webos phone to have a screen as big as the hd2. He then said something about someone sticking android on it... Which has not happened yet as far as I know.
    HTC HD2 with Winmo? screw T-Mobile anyways. Lol. Did you guys know that at Radioshack, the Pre and Pixi are discontinued items? It's sad.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I had come to realize this a long time ago when walking into Radio Shack's expecting their sales people to know where their Inductors are (which they mostly had no idea) or hearing Best Buy associates extole the virtues of certain video cards (baseless): These folks dont get paid a lot of money and you get what you pay for.
    I decided to go by my Sprint corporate store yesterday to check out the rumors of Pres being taken off display. But my corporate store was gone! The sign on the door referred me a few miles down the street to a non-corporate store. Sprint must still be having some big problems.
    Sprint stores out here still have the Pre's on the floor along with accessories for them.