View Poll Results: Will you get a new phone and switch networks for it?

Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • HTC Evo - same network

29 18.71%
  • HTC Evo - changing network

0 0%
  • HTC Incredible - same network

0 0%
  • HTC Incredible - changing network

0 0%
  • Pray for Palm C40 - same network

95 61.29%
  • Pray for Palm C40 - changing network

4 2.58%
  • iPhone OS 4 - same network

2 1.29%
  • iPhone OS 4 - changing network

1 0.65%
  • Other...

3 1.94%
  • No

21 13.55%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Will you? And if so:

1. Which one?
    2. Will you switch networks for it?
    1. Yes. Evo
    2. No

Do I have another line I can update by September should Palm come out with a great 2nd gen phone? Yes.
    1. Yes, CD0
    2. No...even if I don't upgrade.
    1. Yes... Only if Palm releases a better device than the Pre.
    2. No
    yes- next palm device and no I will not switch networks.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes, next WebOS device (i hope)
    No.
    I will love to get a new palm webos phone but unfortunally it will not happen, so it is htc evo for me, will not switch carrier sprint is the best....
    Global Posts
    305 Global Posts
    Since I just got my Pre+ last month (23 months left on my contract) and I'm spending a bunch on apps and accessories, the answer is no to both questions.
    Verizon Pre Plus owner since 03-24-2010
  9.    #9  
    I hope Palm's paying attention. A lot of people holding out for the C40.
    I'm already on Sprint and planning on getting the EVO so won't be changing carriers. If Palm were to announce another handset that will be available this year I might hold out a little longer instead of getting an EVO, but I just don't see that happening in the next 6 months.

Oh and I'd never switch networks just for a phone. Carrier first.
    I would not switch networks, I love Sprint, best bang for the buck by far. Still love my Pre, works great and don't mind waiting for the next Palm device.
    I get my upgrade in September. If Palm has a WebOS new device set to arrive by the end of the year or not long into the next year, I'll upgrade to that. Really don't want to switch to Android, so it's not like I have much choice, haha! Although, if I end up moving to a 4G area by the year's end, I may have to take a serious look at the Evo...
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Would be cool to see the C40 but just got my Pre+ and having fun with it for now.
  14.    #14  
    Radio Shack said it's dropping the Palm Pre/Pixi for two new Sprint devices. One has to be the Evo. Could the other be the C40? Or is Palm done at RadioShack?
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    1. Yes, but only for new Palm device
    2. No. I'm happy with Sprint.
    1. Yes. If palm comes out with something compelling soon it will be palm, else most likely evo
    2. No.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    I'm already on Sprint and planning on getting the EVO so won't be changing carriers. If Palm were to announce another handset that will be available this year I might hold out a little longer instead of getting an EVO, but I just don't see that happening in the next 6 months.

Oh and I'd never switch networks just for a phone. Carrier first.
    Same here... unfortunately.
    1-I love my Pre, so the only phones I would upgrade to would be a new Palm phone or a Pre-Plus.

2-I'm very satisfied with Sprint.
  19.    #19  
    Interesting that not one person would switch networks. Out of curiosity, what would make you guys switch a network? (BTW, I'm the same. With Sprint and no other network comes close in price for what I get, so I won't switch. HOWEVER, if another network had an amazing phone, 4G AND was the same or better price, I'd switch)
    If there is any hope of a larger Palm 4G I will wait. If I see no light at the end of the tunnel I will go HTC EVO 4G on Sprint.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast