Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I have the g1 from t-mobile right now and my family is switching to sprint at the end of april.

My main questions were 1) Are the new pre's really better quality than when they were first released (like rubenstein said when he said 'thats behind us now'?) because i'd hate to get it and then it oreo's out on me.
    and 2) I played with a pixi and ilove the form factor even more than the pre. has anyone missed the wifi when they have an area of good coverage? Also are there any video reviews showing the speed after 1.4

Thanks,
    88five-oh
    I suggest getting a pixi,because you might get a little oreo effect in the pre,and it might bother you...for me,i prefer the pre to the pixi. Since this year palm had improve on the oreo effect,mine is solid. Sometime they might sell you one of the older made,which had the oreo effect.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    if you get a bad one just kick it back 'till you get a good one
    Quote Originally Posted by 88five-oh View Post
    I have the g1 from t-mobile right now and my family is switching to sprint at the end of april.

My main questions were 1) Are the new pre's really better quality than when they were first released (like rubenstein said when he said 'thats behind us now'?) because i'd hate to get it and then it oreo's out on me.
    and 2) I played with a pixi and ilove the form factor even more than the pre. has anyone missed the wifi when they have an area of good coverage? Also are there any video reviews showing the speed after 1.4

Thanks,
    88five-oh
    OK...so the phone has a little wiggle. I don't see what the big deal is. It doesn't make it run slower or cripple the device, it won't affect the reception or battery life, it won't cause it to twist-off like a bottle cap.... it's just a slight wiggle.
    BTW. in the full-open position there is NO oreo effect. You'll be fine...even if there's a slight movement in the 2 halves.