Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    First of all,let me say.. I'm sorry that you'll missing out on one of the best feature,that as been implemented on these devices. The phone now feel the way a device like this should have from the beginning. If you choose to keep your speed at factory default thats fine,but as for me...naw! I love adventure and exploring new heights in a device which have the potential to do so. What's life without a little challenge? "BORING" ;-)
  2. #2  
    So... What's the point of this thread?
  3.    #3  
    The missing out of a wonderful feature that the phone is capable of,and that I wish some people on here could have this kernel on their phone,without any problems. Do you understand now!
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    The missing out of a wonderful feature that the phone is capable of,and that I wish some people on here could have this kernel on their phone,without any problems. Do you understand now!
    Yea I guess. Carry on,then...
  5. #5  
    Yeah, I can't go back to the stock speed now. There's no way.
  6. #6  
    i love the stock speed of it...fastest phone i've had..but im definitely gonna try the 800 patch
  7. #7  
    let me get this right?....do the 720mhz and 800mhz install work with 1.4.1?

    I had the 720mhz installed on my phone until I began receiving notifications of an update ready to install. I removed it and updated. I never realized how slow the phone actually was until after I removed it. It's a little painfull. Especially when it comes to gaming, "Lets Golf" and "Card Ace" ran extremely smooth when I had it on, it's sluggish ever since I removed it.

    how many people in here are running the 720mhz with 1.4.1?
  8.    #8  
    shoot! I'm running 800mhz,and loving it. ;-)
  9. thesmj's Avatar
    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pre_task_king View Post
    let me get this right?....do the 720mhz and 800mhz install work with 1.4.1?

    I had the 720mhz installed on my phone until I began receiving notifications of an update ready to install. I removed it and updated. I never realized how slow the phone actually was until after I removed it. It's a little painfull. Especially when it comes to gaming, "Lets Golf" and "Card Ace" ran extremely smooth when I had it on, it's sluggish ever since I removed it.

    how many people in here are running the 720mhz with 1.4.1?
    It was announced to be working officially with 1.4.1.x a couple of weeks ago.
  10. #10  
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled the 800MHz patch at least 5-6 times in the past few weeks experimenting with the different versions and install methods. It works great for me on 2 different phones that I've tried it on.
  11. simbany1's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #11  
    Gotta get to 10 posts so that I can get all the info on this patch!! Almost there!!!!
  12. #12  
    Me too...a few more posts to go.

    I do have the 720MHz patch and I agree... I could never go back. I hope Palm decides to add the option in their next OS update....lol
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish View Post
    Me too...a few more posts to go.

    I do have the 720MHz patch and I agree... I could never go back. I hope Palm decides to add the option in their next OS update....lol
    If I remember right, Palm came out and said they're against overclocking the Pres like this. Or at least they advised not to do it. I don't think this is something going to be included in any official updates any time soon.

Posting Permissions