Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    has anyone come across a patch or another method to allow certain contacts to ring through audibly even though the silent/vibrate function is set?

thanks
    it is the largest octopus ever recorded.
    Quote Originally Posted by m0unds View Post
    has anyone come across a patch or another method to allow certain contacts to ring through audibly even though the silent/vibrate function is set?

thanks
    You don't need a patch. Just create a silent .mp3 that is a few seconds long, copy it to your phone and set it as the ring tone for the contacts you don't want to ring.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdawgmon View Post
    You don't need a patch. Just create a silent .mp3 that is a few seconds long, copy it to your phone and set it as the ring tone for the contacts you don't want to ring.
    thanks for the suggestion, but what i need is for one or two contacts to ring through audibly regardless of how i have the ringer switch set.
    he had already answered you question
    Quote Originally Posted by m0unds View Post
    thanks for the suggestion, but what i need is for one or two contacts to ring through audibly regardless of how i have the ringer switch set.
    Ah... My bad, I misread your first post. That would be a neat patch. The alarm clock will play audio even when the ringer switch is off so I would think it's possible.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdawgmon View Post
    Ah... My bad, I misread your first post. That would be a neat patch. The alarm clock will play audio even when the ringer switch is off so I would think it's possible.
    no worries.

i agree, it'd be awesome to be able to set certain contacts as having "emergency" priority or something so they always ring through. i had just been hoping maybe someone had included a similar feature in an existing patch or something. thanks again.

@Menace187 ...uhh, okay?