1.    #1  
    Hello!
    I'm a new user (and new Palm Pixi owner) and hope someone can help me out. I love my Pixi, but when I launch the internet and view certain pages, the internet locks up and I cannot get out of it. I attempt to run my finger over the "go back" button and it will go back to previous pages but it will not allow me to close the internet. Essentially, I have to reset the entire phone.

It doesn't do it every time, but it does happen on pages like Bank of America mobile banking. It gets stuck and will not allow me to shrink it down and flick it off the screen. A full power down/reset is required.

Is there a way to force the internet to close when it gets stuck like this? Any idea why it does this? It consistently happens on certain pages, again like BofA mobile banking.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help.

P.S.-I apologize if this question has already been posted and/or answered.
    I'm thinking that it is more like the pixi is lagging so badly it seems to not be working due to the memory intensive-ness (can't think of a better word for it) of the browser if you have preware installed I would recommend installing and running jstop before using the browser