1.    #1  
    So I have had a Pre+ for about three weeks. I just imported some of my music through Double twist and I'm having some issues that happen at random times.
    What going on is while playing music out of know where the song stops and I need to press play again. This happens while the screen is off.

I have restarted the phone multiple times and it still happens. Anyone have this happen... maybe any ideas on what to do?

thanks
    Do you know that all the files play properly on the PC? My best guess would be that maybe one of them is corrupt? I've never seen that happen before myself.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Do you know that all the files play properly on the PC? My best guess would be that maybe one of them is corrupt? I've never seen that happen before myself.
    Ya these songs are fine. They have been playing in my Ipod for years. They are all .mp3 too.
    never heard of that problem before...i thought maybe it had a timer to shut off after a certain time but i checked and it doesnt...soooo i don't know what it could be lol...sorry
    does it do it to all songs? because it could be corrupted, it hasnt happened to me directly because i dont have a pre but songs i had some how got their tags messed up.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT