Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Hey everyone, I have been around the bush as far as smartphones go. I have done the iPhone, Omnia, XV6900, Storm, 8830, Centro, 755p, and many others. One thing I miss that I could get on the iPhone and the Storm is the ability to stream TV shows like LOST, Heroes, NCIS, etc. I used to be able to do this on my iPhone through the Tv.com App and on my Storm through VCast. Is there any way to stream TV shows on the Palm Pre Plus? I really miss this feature as I travel a lot and have a lot of waiting time....
    Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Well, I'm not sure about doing it through an app or vcast (I'm surprised verizon didn't put vcast on there, as sprint has a TV app).

I do know that some people have set their pre's up with a program called "Orb" that lets you stream media from your computer. You could look into that and then just load up your comp with content. Sorry I don't have more specific instructions or links. I personally haven't done this as I don't really have a need for it, but it sounds pretty awesome.