1.    #1  
    Had a Pre (Phone #1) - turned it in due to keyboard issue. Got replacement Pre (Phone #2). Phone #1 was having some weird things going on - I assume from patches & a theme that were acting up. I was not too worried because I was getting the new phone. The theme would not go away even though it was uninstalled, and Preware did not list it as being installed. I had also uninstalled several patches that appeared to linger anyway.

Phone #2 arrives - apps reappear, updated to 1.4 - and I can't install any app or patch. I have no patches currently installed - however I do have several launcher pages as Phone #1 had the Add/Delete pages patch.

I was going to try the Emergency Patch Repair - but it will not install. My next plan was the WebOS Repair Utility. It took forever, and had one thing it found - which it fixed.

Now I still can't install anything. I was considering Web Doctor - however since this problem was installed across two different phones, I am not sure how to stop it from re-installing whatever the problem is again.

Help?
    Last edited by Pitxitxita; 04/11/2010 at 10:30 AM.
    thats weird, its safe to assume that since you had patch's before, that you turned Dev mode on again right.
  3.    #3  
    I turned dev mode on before running Repair Utility - but not before trying to download.

And if it makes a difference this is a Verizon Pre+