1.    #1  
    Just got done messing around on the google site and noticed how really nothing mentions webos at all. how disappointing. well if you go to google product ideas and type in webos about 20 or so things come up from people that have talked about wanting google to add support for it. Everyone should get over there and vote for the ideas. If we can get 17k votes for the palm pre in the march madness lets blow up this with support too and maybe they will open thier eyes. Here is the link and like i said just type in webos. http://productideas.appspot.com/#16/e=cf[/URL]
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    Just got done messing around on the google site and noticed how really nothing mentions webos at all. how disappointing. well if you go to google product ideas and type in webos about 20 or so things come up from people that have talked about wanting google to add support for it. Everyone should get over there and vote for the ideas. If we can get 17k votes for the palm pre in the march madness lets blow up this with support too and maybe they will open thier eyes. Here is the link and like i said just type in webos. http://productideas.appspot.com/#16/e=cf[/URL]
    Google is a competitor with PALM. They have little incentive in seeing webOS topple Andriod.
  3.    #3  
    Well arent they now a competitor to every other OS but Android? I see a lot of support for them...
    correct Google even is trying to sever ties with HTC now, prob the reason why HTC is looking at PALM now. Google is trying hard to be very independent when it comes to their OS. SO helping Palm out would be a no no.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    correct Google even is trying to sever ties with HTC now, prob the reason why HTC is looking at PALM now. Google is trying hard to be very independent when it comes to their OS. SO helping Palm out would be a no no.
    I feel like I've heard you say this a few times and every time someone asks you to show proof that Google is trying to sever ties with HTC. Please cite this information to us.

My understanding is that Google is open and willing to have many different manufacturers put Android on their devices. To sever ties with HTC seems like an unprofitable action.