Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    does anyone know when are gonna get them! there is some patches that didnt transit correctly during 1.4.1.1 and now i cant either update them nor remove them Repair Utility is the only way i know how to remove them...anyone else knows how?
    WebOSDoctor for 1.4.1.1 sprint, have been out for a while now, and WebOS Repair Utility is fully compatible with it

Provided you're using WebOS Repair Utility 2.0, the webOSDoctor downloader in it will always download the current version, and it'll always work, as long as the webOSDoctor matches your device's version.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Where can I find the download for WebOS Doctor for 1.4.1.1? Also, why would Trend Micro flag WebOS Repair Utility 2.0 download as dangerous site?

Any advice?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by dancin126 View Post
    Where can I find the download for WebOS Doctor for 1.4.1.1? Also, why would Trend Micro flag WebOS Repair Utility 2.0 download as dangerous site?
    It probably flagged FileBin.ca - The Place for Your Files, which is a free hosting website.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook