Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I am currently on 1.4.1 and just noticed that when I put my Pre on the touchstone, I see my entire background with my bottom launcher bar and also the lock. In the past when I put the device on the TS I would see the time and the lock. The last thing I need is for the background to be on the entire night. Anyone experiencing this or have a suggestion? Thank you
    After 1.4.1.1 i had seen that about two times along with when it happened my touchstone cover was also really hot. but i have not seen it again since i used the repair utility
    Well not after 1.4.1.1.. Prior to that yes.. Rebooting the phone always fixed it til the next time...lol
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I uninstalled the patch that checks the temperature of the device and the issue is now resolved.. I am running the 800mhz patch and thought it would be a good idea to be warned if my device got too hot but I would rather have my screen shut off at night and risk the device burning in my hand. Hey, thats what TEP is for..
    this happen to me one time after I installed a certain theme. When I uninstalled the theme it stopped and worked fine again. I use many themes and this one theme is the only one that this has happen with.
    the warning patch is unrelated - reboot your phone and you should be fine. I have the 800mHz and the warning patch and had it happen once - nothing since my reboot then.
    Yeah, I'm running all the major patches and I'm just fine.

What really seemed to fix this issue for me was me running the Doctor on my phone.