Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    All, I'm wondering if someone can help me. I have a Verizon Pre Plus and I have turned Mobile HotSpot on with Verizon. I also have the software on my Pre Plus.

I have tried connecting my laptop to the MHS and it recognizes the MHS but the laptop fails to get internet connection because it doesn't acquire a network address. It tries and then fails.

I tested the MHS with my daughter's iPod Touch with no problems. It connected up first try. We were in the car and she was able to surf the web as we drove along.

I'm wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom about things I can try with my laptop to get it to connect. Again, it recognizes the MHS but can't acquire a network address.

Please provide some feedback as appropriate.

Thanks....
    I had this the first time I used MHS. Solved it by repair connection or disable and enable wifi.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I tried repair connection with the same result. When you say disable and enable wifi, do you mean on the Pre Plus? I cycle that on and off regularly when I leave the house. Should I disable and enable on my laptop?